The sauna is open from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
A reservation is required at least 1 hour in advance at the hotel reception.
For registered Hotel Guests - free admission to the sauna.
General rules of using the Infrared sauna:
- The Regulations lay down the rules for the operation of and responsibility when using the Infrared sauna.
- Persons using the Infrared sauna are obliged to comply with these Regulations and entering the sauna is tantamount to having read them and accepting all their provisions.
- Only persons who are over 18 years of age, and persons under 18 being under care of a legal guardian can use the sauna.
- Any adjustments of sauna equipment, in particular the heating of the furnace, may be made only by a hotel employee.
- Persons present in the sauna declare their full physical and health capacity to use such treatments and are fully responsible for their health state.
- The use of the sauna is not recommended:
• immediately after intensive training,
• persons with cardiovascular, lung, kidney, liver diseases,
• drunk persons,
• pregnant women or during menstruation.
- If you feel unwell, stop using the sauna immediately.
- The following shall be prohibited in the sauna:
• performing cosmetic treatments,
• making noise and conducting conversations aloud,
• bringing dishes, food and all foreign objects,
• bringing alcoholic beverages, smoking,
• destroying and damaging equipment.
- Persons infringing the order or the provisions of these Rules shall be asked to leave the sauna without the right to reimbursement of the fees previously paid.
Safety measures when using the sauna:
- To avoid fire, do not leave towels in the sauna on heating elements.
- Do not touch the bulb to prevent burns.
- Do not sprinkle water to infrared radiators - this may lead to electric shock.
Before using the sauna:
- Drink a glass of water.
- Remove spectacles, watch, jewellery. Persons with contact lenses may remain in them.
- Take a warm shower and dry the body with a towel.
- Take off footwear.
Instructions for use of the Infrared sauna:
- You must wear a cotton costume when using the sauna. It is recommended to sit or lie on the benches on a dry towel. The cabin can be used when the door is open (for people suffering from claustrophobia).
- The duration of stay should be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the well-being and experience in using a sauna. The average bathing time is 60-90 min.
- After leaving the sauna, cool the body – we start cooling from the feet towards the heart.
- After cooling, rest and replenish the level of fluids in the body with mineral water.
HAVE A NICE REST IN THE INFRARED SAUNA.