The sauna is open from 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
A reservation is required at least 1 hour in advance at the hotel reception.
For registered Hotel Guests - free admission to the sauna.
General rules of using the dry sauna
- The Regulations lay down the rules for the operation of and responsibility when using the dry sauna.
- Persons using the dry sauna are obliged to comply with these Regulations and entering the sauna is tantamount to having read them and accepting all their provisions.
- Only persons who are over 18 years of age, and persons under 18 being under care of a legal guardian can use the sauna.
- Any adjustments of sauna equipment, in particular the heating of the furnace, may be made only by a hotel employee.
- Persons present in the sauna declare their full physical and health capacity to use such treatments and are fully responsible for their health state.
- The use of the sauna is not recommended:
• immediately after intensive training,
• persons with cardiovascular diseases,
• people with diabetes,
• drunk persons,
• pregnant women or during menstruation.
- If you feel unwell, press the alarm button immediately.
- The following shall be prohibited in the sauna:
• performing cosmetic treatments,
• making noise and conducting conversations aloud,
• bringing dishes, food and all foreign objects,
• bringing alcoholic beverages, smoking,
• destroying and damaging equipment.
- Persons infringing the order or the provisions of these Rules shall be asked to leave the sauna without the right to reimbursement of the fees previously paid.
Before using the sauna
- Remove spectacles, contact lenses, remove metal jewellery - to avoid potential burns.
- Wash the body under the shower using a soap and dry it with a towel.
- Take off footwear.
Instructions for use of the dry sauna:
Na kąpiel w saunie należy przeznaczyć 1,5-2 godziny. Kąpiel składa się z trzech faz: 1.5 - 2 hours should be allocated for bathing in the sauna. The bathing consists of three phases:
I. Overheating - 8-15 min. The sauna should be used in a cotton costume. It is recommended to sit or lie on the benches on a dry towel. The bathing in the sauna should start from the lowest bench, gradually moving to a higher one depending on your well-being. During the use of the sauna, relaxation of muscles and maximum mental relaxation should be sought: calm and silence should be maintained.
II. Cooling - up to 12 min. After stopping using the sauna, go to showers to cool the body (from your feet to your head). The use of soap is not recommended. During cooling, breathing exercises are recommended. Replenish fluids, rest a few minutes and overheat again.
III. Resting - 15-20 min. After leaving the sauna, rest to adjust to body temperature.
HAVE A NICE REST IN THE DRY SAUNA.