This Information Note specifies the principles for processing and protecting personal data provided by your in order to conclude an agreement and provide accommodation services at Hotel Eureka*** in Sopot. The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary to perform the above-mentioned services.
- Your personal data is controlled by Eureka Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Emilii Plater 7/9/11, 81-777 Sopot, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under NIP [Tax Identification Number] 585-148-04-51 (hereinafter: Hotel).
- To protect the personal data entrusted to it, the Hotel acts on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations that are in line with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”).
- The Hotel informs you that your personal data is collected and processed in order to:
- perform the agreement to which you are a party or take actions at your request before concluding the agreement – point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR;
- fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the Hotel – point (c) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR in conjunction with Article 112 of the Polish Act of 11 March 2004 on Value Added Tax (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 122, hereinafter: “VAT Act”) and based on other generally applicable provisions of law, including the Polish Accounting Act, within the scope arising out of these provisions;
The Hotel makes its best effort to protect the personal data entrusted to it and guarantees that:
- personal data is stored in a form making it possible to identify data subjects for the duration of the agreement and no longer than for a period of 3 years, counting from the date the agreement ceases to apply (it is performed or terminated),
- for accounting and tax purposes, including settling VAT, all documents (in particular invoices related to such settlement and documents containing personal data) are processed (stored) until the limitation period of the tax liability expires (Article 112 of the VAT Act),
Recipients of your personal data may be:
- authorities, institutions and entities authorized under law as well as entities providing services for the benefit of the Hotel (e.g. legal assistance, accounting and marketing services on behalf and for the benefit of the Hotel, IT support),
- transport, taxi or courier companies ordered for you and at your request in order to provide a transport or courier service.
- The Hotel may process your personal data provided on the basis of the voluntary consent for marketing purposes, including disseminating (to the electronic mail address indicated by you) commercial information (point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR)).
- You can grant your consent for marketing purposes to the Hotel by checking an appropriate box in the Registration Card.
- You may withdraw your marketing consent at any time by sending an appropriate request to the Hotel’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by the Hotel and the right to modify, restrict the processing and demand that your personal data be erased. You can exercise these rights by contacting the Hotel at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Should it be established that personal data is processed unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- A person responsible for personal data protection may be contacted at the registered office of Hotel Eureka, ul. Emilii Plater 7/9/11, 81-777 Sopot, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.